From Saturday 14 May: maximum two simultaneous visitors per patient11 May 2022
From Saturday 14 May onwards, the UZ Brussel will be relaxing the visiting regulations. Instead of two permanent visitors for the duration of the hospital stay, hospitalised patients can again receive visits from different people. For adults, per visit a maximum of two visitors at the same time is allowed, for children a maximum of four people. Wearing a face mask remains compulsory in all areas of the hospital from the age of 12.
- The general visiting hours for adults and children are from 2pm to 6.30pm.
- No visits are possible on covid wards.
- Emergency department: 1 permanent companion is allowed for non-covid patients.
- The details of the visiting regulations can be consulted in the corona file.
Face masks are still compulsory in all areas of the hospital
In order to provide a safe care environment, it is important that everyone continues to respect the precautionary measures:
- Always wear a face mask (surgical mask), in the correct manner.
- Keep your distance.
- Wash or disinfect hands regularly.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Professor Sarkozy to head the first Belgian multidisciplinary clinic for ventricular tachycardia and sudden cardiac death at UZ Brussel23/01/2023
The US Food and Drug Administration launches an international study on a new technique for Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia, a form of cardiac arrhythmia, developed by UZ Brussel21/06/2022