UZ Brussel applies more liberal visiting rules from 1 September01 September 2021
From 1 September, the UZ Brussel will be easing up the visiting rules.
You are admitted
- An adult patient may receive visits for a maximum of 30 minutes per day from 2 permanent and registered visitors (with visitor's pass). The visitors must be over 18 years old and can visit between 2 and 6.30 pm.
- On the day of admission, a vistor may accompany you to your room.
- The visitation guidelines for children remain unchanged.
Respecting safety measures
For the safety of our patients and staff, we ask you to continue to respect the safety measures.
- Wearing a mouth mask is compulsory, even in the patient's room. Visitors are asked to provide their own mouth masks. If necessary, a reusable mask can be purchased from a vending machine in each entrance hall.
- The other basic rules (keeping your distance and hand hygiene) must also be strictly followed.