When you arrive on the ward
- After registration you will receive a registration form indicating the floor where you can find your ward and which route you should follow to find it.
- Each room number consists of the ward number (this is the same as the route number) and a separate number for each room.
- For example: Room A480.20:
- A480 is the number of the ward, which can be found by following route 480,
- 20 is the number of the room.
- From the KIO admissions desk, go to the lifts that will take you to the correct floor. The information screens by the lifts show a summary of the routes and which floor they are on.
- NB: Choose the correct floor on the touch screen before entering the lift. The screen will show which lift you should take to get to your floor.
- Once you reach the correct floor, go to the ward desk to report your arrival. A nurse will then accompany you to your room.