When you arrive
- After registration you will receive an arrival form indicating the floor where you can find your ward and which route you should follow to find it.
- Each room number consists of the ward number (this is the same as the route number) and a separate number for each room.
- For example: room A610.20:
- A610 is the number of the ward, which can be found by following route 610,
- 20 is the number of the room.
- From the KIO admissions desk, walk to the lifts. On the info screens by the lifts you will find a summary of the routes and which floor they are on.
- NB: Choose the sixth floor on the touch screen before entering the lift. The screen will display which lift to take to get to your floor.
- Once you arrive at the correct floor, walk to the ward desk to report that you have arrived. A nurse will then accompany you to your room.