You have questions or anxieties about…
- Does my method of contraception have negative consequences for my health or my fertility?
- Is my method of contraception reliable?
- Is my method of contraception the best choice for me?
- Am I infertile after having had an STD?
- Am I infertile because I have irregular periods?
- Can I become pregnant if I have a particular disease or take certain medication?
- Do I have a greater risk of cancer because I use a contraceptive?
- Do I have a greater risk of cancer because cancer is prevalent in my family?
- My body
Finding an answer to your questions...
It is not always easy to find a clear, well-founded answer from family, friends or on the internet.
These websites can help you with this:
Is the general information inadequate? If you cannot find an answer to your questions or you would like a personalised answer that takes account of your specific needs, then make an appointment with a gynaecologist.